There are many types of healthy foods that you can consume to accompany relaxing time with your family at home. This food is well known to many people and even has loyal fans. In addition to its delicious taste, this food is classified as healthy food, because it has a banana filling.
People used to call it the name of the banana-filled chocolate omelet. Bananas have a high nutritional content by containing nutrients that are good for digestion and body health.
In addition to being processed into a very filled chocolate omelet, you can consume this fruit directly. Even without the addition of other ingredients, bananas also have a sweet and soft taste. Especially if bananas are processed into delicious snacks.
You can find these snacks in various places to buy snacks. In addition, you can make this food at home with the following ingredients and how to make it.
- 150 gr medium protein flour
- 425 ml of fresh liquid milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chocolate paste
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp cooking oil/butter
- Ripe plantains/kepok, halved
- Butter to taste
How to make:
1. Sift flour and cocoa powder. Add powdered sugar, eggs, milk, pasta, vanilla, and butter.
2. Stir well, strain.
3. Heat a pan, spread thin butter, make a thin omelet until the dough runs out
4. Fry the bananas with enough butter. Lift.
5. Take a sheet of chocolate omelet, fill with bananas and messes, fold and roll up neatly.
6. Decorate according to taste./put