Cincau is a food that is used as an ingredient to make ice, with a soft texture like jelly. Cincau has a chewy and cold taste.
Cincau is very delicious served with coconut milk and sugar or syrup, you can also combine it with shaved ice so that it becomes grass jelly ice cream that people usually sell.
Making grass jelly is very easy, using daluman leaves which of course will be healthier without preservatives or chemicals which are very economical and very easy to make.
Here's how to make grass jelly with daluman leaves and an easy ice grass jelly recipe.
Ingredients for making grass jelly
25-30 old daluman leaves
Cincau Ice Ingredients
Syrup / Brown sugar/palm sugar
How to make:
1. To make grass jelly, prepare a container filled with enough water and knead the daluman leaves until soft and the water starts to thicken
2. Squeeze or strain the coarse leaves from the grass jelly, then let stand a few hours until hardened, and grass jelly is ready to use
3. To make ice cincau crush or shave ice cubes beforehand.
4. Bring brown sugar or palm sugar to a boil with enough water
5. Or if you like syrup you can use syrup, mix ice cubes, grass jelly, and sugar water into a glass and serve / RS