Tom Yam is a soup with a spicy and sour sauce that is very suitable for the Indonesian tongue. This soup usually contains seafood, shrimp, squid, and clams.
This dish is also very popular in Thailand for its sauce using spices such as broth, lime leaves, galangal, lime flavor, fish sauce, lemongrass stalks, and chilies.
Here's a delicious and delicious tom yam recipe for Thai food.
Prepare materials :
• Shrimp Broth
• Coconut cream
• 2 tsp chili oil
• 1 large red chili (mashed)
• 1 clove of garlic, (bruised)
• Prepare Broth Ingredients:
• 3 lemongrass stalks (bruised)
• 3 cm ginger (bruised)
• 4 galangals, (bruised)
• 3 lime leaves
• 4 tbsp fish sauce
• tsp fine salt
Tom Yam Filling Ingredients:
• 300 grams of large shrimp (remove the head)
• 100 grams of mushroom
• 8 pieces of cayenne
• 5 tablespoons lime juice
• 5 lime leaves
• 4 stalks of lemongrass, take the white and cut it
• 10 coriander leaves, finely sliced
How to cook :
• Bring the prawn stock to a boil, add the lemongrass, garlic, ginger, galangal, and stock seasonings. After all the ingredients enter then boil until boiling.
• Reheat the shrimp broth, let the coconut milk boil, then add the shrimp, whole cayenne pepper, mashed chili, mushrooms, and lemongrass. Pour in the lime and coriander leaves./put