There are so many foods that are made from chicken meat. Processed chicken meat is already known to many people. Not a few Indonesian people like chicken meat.
With many fans, chicken meat is processed into various mouth-watering foods. One of them is chicken or which is usually served during Eid al-Fitr. However, now chicken opor can be served anytime.
Opor Ayam can be served for everyday meals at home. You can make it with the following ingredients and steps.
- 1 kg of chicken meat, cut into pieces
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- A little cinnamon
- 1 cm galangal
- Fiber cream
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 cm turmeric
- 1 tablespoon coriander gongseng
- A little cumin
How to cook:
- Chicken that has been cleaned, given lime and salt, let stand 15 minutes. Then boil it for a while so it's not fishy. Discard the water, fry briefly, set aside.
- Add ground spices, stir-fry ground spices, and other spices with a little cooking oil.
- After fragrant, add the coconut milk, stir so that the coconut milk doesn't break.
- Enter the chicken that has been fried for a while, taste correction.
- Wait until the spices seep into the meat and are cooked.
- Remove and sprinkle with fried onions./put