There are many healthy foods that you can make at home with simple ingredients. Food that can accompany breakfast to accompany your leisure time. Food that looks simple but has a delicious taste.
Maybe this food is widely known by the people of Indonesia but, not everyone can make this food. The sick people used to call it by the name of black glutinous green bean porridge.
Apart from being healthy, these foods can make your stomach full and can even be consumed to delay hunger. For those of you who are interested in making it. Check out the steps as follows.
Green Bean Ingredients:
- 200 gr green beans (soaked 3 hours)
- 200 ml of instant coconut milk
- 1 segment of ginger, thickly sliced
- 1 pandan leaf
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 tbsp sugar
- Half a pot of water
Black sticky rice ingredients:
- 200 gr black sticky rice
- 1 liter of water
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pandan leaf
- 200 ml thick coconut milk
How to make:
- Soak the green beans first for 3 hours.
- Then boil the green beans with ginger water, pandan leaves, and brown sugar until the green beans soften.
- Add coconut milk and sugar, cook until boiling while continuing to stir slowly.
- Taste correction, set aside.
- Process the black sticky rice that has been soaked overnight first, discard the water.
- Boil black sticky rice with water, pandan leaves, sugar, and salt. Boil until thickened into porridge. Sweetness correction.
- In a separate saucepan, cook thick coconut milk and add salt. Cook until boiling and thickened.
- Serve mung bean porridge with black sticky rice and pour coconut milk on it./put