In several regions and islands in Indonesia, Bali is a province that has a different appeal. Not only tourism that makes Bali so popular but there are also various culinary delights that until now have become the mainstay of tourists' food.
Some areas in Indonesia when Eid al-Fitr is always and never missed, namely the diamond. If in Bali this food is known as entil. This food is typical of the Pupuan area, Tabanan, Bali.
Baca juga: Food Recipes, Jukut Urab Balinese Food
In terms of shape, entil is similar to diamond or rice cake. This food is also made like making ketupat only by making it flatter with a greenish color.
Each region has a traditional way of cooking, just like in Bali. This method of cooking entil is still traditional by using nyelep leaves mixed with coconut milk. Here's how to make it.
1. 300 grams of clean rice
2. 1 tsp salt
3. 2 bay leaves
4. 1 stalk lemongrass
5. 500 ml coconut milk
6. Telengidi leaves a few pieces and a rope to wrap
How to make:
1. Cook coconut milk together with lemongrass, bay leaf until it boils, while stirring
2. Then add the rice until it becomes aron rice
3. Then the cooked rice, put it on the telengidi leaves
4. Then wrap and tie with rope, boil for an hour, then drain. (put)