Bali is one of the most beautiful places with natural areas and panoramic views that tantalize the eye, but that's not the only thing that makes Bali special.
It turns out that also tantalize the tongue, in Bali there are many special foods that it would be a shame if you missed it.
One of the most famous is Sambal Matah Bali, this special chili sauce with a spicy taste and distinctive aroma is very delicious combined with Balinese specialties too, especially if it's not the smoked Fish Sambal Matah Bali.
Want to try how does it taste? Here, DepostBali presents a recipe for how to make Balinese smoked fish that you can try to make wherever you are.
5 pieces of red chili
15 pieces of Cayenne Pepper / according to taste
10 cloves of red onion
5 cloves of garlic
10 stalks of lemongrass, take the white inside
1 bunch of long beans, thinly sliced 2
1 piece of candy-shaped shrimp paste
10 tbsp Cooking Oil
to taste Sugar, salt, flavoring
1 large skewer of smoked fish
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp Bottled Sambal
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
enough pepper powder
1. Coarsely chop red chili, cayenne pepper, duo onion & lemongrass set aside
2. Fry the shrimp paste using 10 tablespoons of cooking oil. Enter into the chopped ingredients no. 1
3. Add the used cooking oil to fry the shrimp paste. According to taste, if you don't like too much oil, you can reduce it.
4. Add sugar, salt, seasoning to taste. Then slice the lime, remove the seeds, squeeze it over the chili mixture
5. Mix everything knead until well blended. Taste test.
6. Smoked fish remove the bamboo stick. Prepare Teflon, heat it on medium heat, grill the fish on Teflon, coat the fish with grilled spices. Wait until the spices absorb. Serve with Sambal matah, cucumber & sliced long beans.