Eating snacks at a certain time has become a common thing. Especially when you are relaxing, it is suitable to be accompanied by delicious snacks. This food or snack is made from bananas that are processed into chocolate bananas.
This food can be served and consumed anytime and anywhere. In addition to its delicious taste with melted chocolate, this snack is quite simple in the process of making it.
Although this food can be found in various food vendors, you can make it at home with the following ingredients and preparation steps.
- 20 pieces of spring roll skin to taste
- Banana Ambon to taste
- Chocolate jam
- 2 tablespoons flour dissolved in a little water
How to make:
1. Take 1 sheet of spring roll skin, put banana and chocolate jam.
2. Then, fold it. Wrap again with 1 sheet of spring roll skin. After that brush with flour solution to glue.
3. Fry the piscok until golden, remove and serve.