From history to tourism, mystery, and culture, even culinary is available in Bali. One culinary that is similar to typical Javanese food is jukut urab.
This food is said to be similar to Javanese food because the presentation and ingredients are the same. Jukut urab in Java is known as vegetable anointing.
Jukut urab is a typical food from the Island of the Gods, Bali. In addition to natural beauty, many tourists are looking for this food.
But now you can try it at home without having to go far to the Island of the Gods. Here are the ingredients and how to make them.
1. Take 200 grams of long beans.
2. Prepare 200 grams of sprouts/sprouts.
3. Prepare 150 grams of grated coconut.
4. Prepare 1 lime leaf, thinly sliced.
5. Prepare 1 bay leaf.
6. Required 1 lemongrass stalk, bruised.
7. Prepare 1/2 finger galangal, bruised.
8. Required Sufficient salt, sugar, and flavoring (optional).
9. Prepare Spices Urab.
10. Take 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
11. Prepare 1/2 finger of old turmeric.
12. Take 1 1/2 knuckle galangal.
13. It takes 2 pieces of onion.
14. 1 clove of garlic is required.
15. Take enough red chili/cayenne pepper.
1. Mix the finely ground spices with grated coconut until blended. Mix with sliced lime leaves, lemongrass leaves, bay leaves, and galangal then cook over low heat by adding 250 ml of water.
2. Add salt, sugar, and flavoring (if necessary), then cook, stirring constantly, until the water is completely reduced and the urab seasoning is evenly cooked. (Another way, can be steamed together until cooked). Taste correction. Remove, set aside.
3. Cut the long beans according to taste, boil with enough water with a little flavoring (I used 1/4 Knorr block broth), remove and transfer to cold water so that the color remains beautiful green. Drain well.
4. Soak the bean sprouts that have been weeded cleanly with boiled water for a while. Lift, drain.
5. For serving, mix the long bean stew, bean sprouts, and urab seasoning until smooth. Serve.