DEPOSTBALI – Indonesia which is rich in culture and culinary specialties of the archipelago makes foreigners visit Indonesia as a destination for tourism. This one of the archipelago's culinary delights is basil chicken grilled rice.
Grilled rice is processed rice that is grilled together with basil chicken. In addition to chicken basil, grilled rice can be combined with various preparations of ordinary chicken to spicy ones.
Apart from being combined with basil chicken, this dish is also equipped with native Indonesian spices. The side dish served with grilled rice is not only chicken but also squid and even mushrooms.
Grilled rice will be more delicious when it is still warm. Rice that is burned using banana leaves has turned out to be a favorite food for some people.
This basil chicken grilled rice can be found in various places to eat that provide Indonesian specialties. However, this time you don't need to look for a place to eat when you are going to try the basil chicken grilled rice.
You can make it at home with the following ingredients and methods.
Baca juga: Film Kaget Nikah, Kisah Menikah Tanpa Rasa
- 1 kg chicken breast, boiled and then shredded
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 long petai, cut into small pieces
- Anchovies to taste
- Banana leaf
Rice ingredients, cook all:
- Rice 4 cups
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lemongrass stalk, crushed
- 65 ml of instant coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Enough water
, - 10 grains of garlic
- 1 thumb of turmeric
- 5 red onions
- 2 cayenne peppers
How to make:
1. Saute ground spices.
2. Add 2 bay leaves, 1 lemongrass geek, 1 lime leaf.
3. Enter the anchovy, then the chicken, and mix well.
4. Add a little water and 2 tbsp of tamarind water.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of powdered stock and 1 teaspoon of pepper.
6. When it will be cooked, add the basil.
7. Lift, taste correction.
8. Wrap the rice, put the chicken and petai on it.
9. Bake on Teflon or grill. (PUT)