Indonesia has a variety of cultures and cuisines. Each region and even every tribe has its own special food. Like this purple sweet potato klepon.
Not many people know this klepon recipe because usually klepon is served when there is a celebration. But now whenever you can make it at home.
This snack that is given grated coconut turns out to be a lot of fans. If you want to try to make it at home, see the ingredients and how to make it as follows:
- 600 gr steamed purple sweet potato
- 150 gr glutinous rice flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 ml of water
- 150 gr brown sugar
- 3 pandan leaf
- 250 gr steamed grated coconut
How to make:
- Puree steamed purple sweet potato
- Add glutinous rice flour, salt, and water, mix well
- Take some of the dough, add brown sugar, then form a round dough
- Put the pandan leaves into the boiling water, also add the sweet potato mixture that has been shaped round
- Once cooked, coat with steamed grated coconut