Delicious food that makes fans want to always taste with various flavors. the Pudding itself comes from the French language, namely boudin and the Latin language is Botella.
This food usually uses coconut milk and milk, but some use fruit. Like the food recipe this time, How to Make Mango Milk Pudding.
Pudding is usually served as a dessert or dessert. In addition, pudding can be served when relaxing, especially when served cold. The point is that pudding can be served at any time.
For those of you who want to make mango milk pudding, you can make it at home with the following ingredients and steps.
- Mango flavored gelatin powder (1 pack)
- 700 ml of water
- 3 mangoes (cut into small cubes or puree)
- 100 grams of sugar gula
- White sweetened condensed milk (to taste)
How to make:
1. Mix gelatin powder with water, mix well.
2. Add sugar. Cook until boiling.
3. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and mangoes to taste. Stir well.
4. Pour the pudding into the jelly mold.
5. Wait until the temperature cools down, put it in the refrigerator.