We need fiber to meet daily nutrition. Including a vegetable menu at lunchtime has become an obligation. There are many menu choices, one of which is a must-try is the savory and savory prawn chickpea stir fry. This dish is very suitable as a complementary menu for dishes such as fried chicken.
The following recipe for stir-fried prawns with oyster sauce can be a great choice for you. Beans are one type of vegetable that is easy to process or cook. Processing stir-fried prawns also don't take long. In less than 30 minutes, these stir-fried vegetables can be served on the dinner table.
To be able to cook stir-fried prawns in oyster sauce, you only need 13 ingredients. Here are the ingredients for Making
Sauteed Beans Shrimp Oyster Sauce:
1. Prepare Saute 1 Pack.
2. Prepare 5 cloves of red onion.
3. Garlic 2 cloves.
4. Oyster Sauce 3 Tbsp.
5. Salt 1 tsp.
6. Sugar 1 tsp.
7. Cooking Oil 2 Tbsp.
8. Broth water 100 ml.
9. Flavor 1 tsp.
10. Fish Oil 1 tsp.
11. Sesame Oil 1 Tbsp.
12. Onion, finely chopped 1/2.
13. Peeled Shrimp, Cut into Small 9 Pcs.
How to make:
1. First wash the beans until clean and then cut into pieces.
2. Bring the water to a boil plus a little salt to boil the chickpeas for 3 minutes, then drain.
3. Puree the onion, garlic, and salt.
4. Prepare a frying pan then add cooking oil and sesame oil along with the spices that have been mashed, onions until fragrant.
5. Enter the pieces of shrimp, oyster sauce, flavoring, and sugar, stir until the shrimp is cooked.
6. Then enter the stir-fried chickpeas until all the spices are mixed, then pour the broth so that the spices absorb into the beans.
7. Remove and serve. Thank you and good luck.